Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Anniversary Card



Sorry that its been a while since I last posted. I have been busy making cupcakes for Valentine's parties, as well as a wedding cake the weekend of Valentine's and we had a beautiful snow storm on Friday night which covered us with about 6" of snow for the kids to play in on Saturday. I was so busy baking I didn't get a chance to play in the snow with the kids, but we did make some snow cream! YUM YUM! Here is a card that I made for a co-worker of mine who is celebrating his 25th wedding anniversary with his wife this week. I embossed the pannels of cardstock with clear embossing powder and then stamped my images using Martha Stewart pigment inks. The pearls are by Want 2 Scrap, CS by Bazzill...I also used Versamark ink and stamps are by Stampin up! and Autumn Leaves. Thanks for visiting my blog today...Hope you have a blessed Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment