Saturday, November 21, 2009


I decided to make a card for the Sweet Stop Sketch challenge over at Sweet N Sassy Stamps. If you've never visited their store, I encourage you to check them out...they have some really adorable stamps and digi's. The challenge this week is to use their sketch along with some stitching on the card. Here is my version. The sentiment stamp is from Inkadinkado. I can't remember where I got the little reindeer digi (he was a freebie)...when I figure that out, I will post that info here. The DP is from DCWV "Holiday Stack", the border punch is Martha Stewart, and the ribbon is from Michael's. The snowflake layered punch is from McGill and I used the Gelly Roll clear star pens to add some sparkle to the snowflake, the sentiment and to the hearts on the reindeer. This was a really fun sketch and challenge. Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Allison, this is such a fun-loving card. I love the fun, festive, and bright colors of the papers and your image is so cute! You did a great job with the Sweet Stop Sketch Challenge...thanks for joining us and I hope you will do so again.
    Barbg(WV)

    ReplyDelete